How to best enjoy your stay!
For the ultimate experience, I recommend anna bananna while enjoying a Tim Tam explosion.* What you need:
- A Tim Tam biscuit/cookie (it’s like a Penguin, but better chocolate – chocolate biscuit sandwich bar that is covered in chocolate).
- A hot cup of tea or coffee.
- Bite off one corner on the top and the diagonal corner on the bottom.
- In one swift movement, dip the Tim Tam into the drink and very quickly, with great force, suck up the drink through the biscuit, as though it is a straw.
- Very, very quickly, as soon as liquid reaches your mouth, pop the biscuit into your mouth.
- Enjoy the warm, chocolaty, gooey delight.
- Go to the gym, for a walk, a run..because I know you didn’t stop at 2!
I especially enjoy receiving comments, so please feel free to leave a note when you pass by, or contact me directly via the upper right hand side contact button.
*Holding my hands up: if you live outside Australia, this might a be a little difficult to organise. In that case, replace the Tim Tams for Duchy’s Dark Chocolate covered ginger biscuits and skip steps 3-7.
I'm very happy for you to use content from this site. Please respect the work that has gone into putting it together by providing a credit and a link.
Likewise, if you see anything on this site that is yours and is missing a credit, please drop me a line and let me know!
tag cloudadult items baby items bag baking beads bedouin book boxes boys bunny cairo children's items christmas cotton crochet day dreaming decorations details dress elephant embroidery environment exhibition fabric feather flower hair accessories house items Mr S paper paris project mozzah scraps sewing shop shop bought shopping silk skirt stuffed animals stuffed toys transfers tutus wool workspace